• 200 hour is for those who want to become teachers or deepen their understanding of themselves and yoga, and have at least 2 years of practice history
• 300 Hour is for those with at least 5 years of practice history or already have a 200 hour TT, and want to either become teachers or deepen their understanding of themselves and yoga.
• Those who want to fine tune and strengthen their teaching ability
• Those who want to deepen their experience of the many facets of the yoga path in a community of others
200 Hour Teacher Training
• Practice teaching;receive feedback and confidence
• History and tradition of Yoga Philosophy with study of ancient and modern texts.
• Adjustments and assists and use of props for all levels of practice
• Trishdana: Posture, Breath and Gaze
• Kirtan: Devotional chanting
• A study of the Mythology of Indian gods and goddesses by way of chanting and painting
• Yoga Physiology and Anatomy
• Subtle Bodies and how they correlate with Numerology and Kundalini Yoga
• Ayurveda; Understanding the Doshas and Sub- doshas
• Sanskrit; names of postures and specialty words
March 29-31; April 26-28; May 31, June 1-2; June 28-30; July 26-28; August 23-25; September 27-29; October 25-27; November 8-10
200 Hour $2500 if paid in full before the start of the training; $2700 if paid over time.
300 Hour $3500 if paid in full before the start of the training ; $3700 if paid over time. Quarterly payments are possible for both trainings. Inquire for more details.
• Mary's time in India, Mexico, and all the other different places she ! has been, allows her class to be unique since she shares her
knowledge and experience with each student. She gives you the tools to feel safe, confident, and supported in each Yoga practice. You will learn a simple, effective, and harmonious set of actions that work with your body’s optimal, natural design that can be applied to any yoga pose or style. Ariadna F
• ▪Mary's many experiences as a teacher and student around the globe helped to shape her teacher-training into a fully engaging and enlightening program, drawing you deeper in to your practice than ever before. By the end of the very first session, I was completely confident I was going to receive a rich and informative training with a world-class educator...and I did! Randi O
• I am so appreciative to have found Mary Flinn. As a teacher myself, it is sometimes difficult to find a teacher I feel so comfortable being guided by... Mary learned from Pattabhi Jois himself, and it shows. I feel inspired and authentic in her presence. She is a treasure and I respect and value her wisdom, knowledge and gifts immensely. Tanya T
Mary YA 500E; MFA
• Director and co-director of Teacher Trainings since 2004.
• Practicing for 25 years
• KPJAYI Authorized
• Sivananda Yoga Certificate
• Studied Kundalini Yoga with Yogi Bhajan
• Co-Director The Kundalini Yoga of NYC in 1998
• Director of Satya Yoga in Brooklyn NY and Mount Airy Yoga in Philadelphia
• MFA Queens College NYC
• Ayurveda Consultant through The Institute for Vedic Studies and Dixit Health Clinic under the supervision of Dr. Anil Kumar
Mysore style painting with M.S.Anand in Mysore India