Mahalaxmi Hatha Yoga Teacher Training:
The Awareness Center in Newark Delaware starts October 12,2018 and continues one weekend a month for 9 months.
Swynnerton Lodge in Navan Ireland begins January 4, 2019 every Monday thru Friday until January 31.
October 12-14 begins the 9 month training in Delaware .
This Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is unique in that it incorporates the many facets of Yoga practice. Mary’s years of study with Master Yogis and teachers in India give this training authentic roots. The Yogic texts give methods and systems that can aid in having a steady and easy seat in life or “Sukham Sthiram Asanam” as stated in the Yoga Sutras. Beyond learning about the postures, creating intelligent sequences and exploring styles such as Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga, we will study Ayurveda, Meditation and Yoga history. You will touch on more ways to create a calm happy joyful mind and body and learn how to share these tools.
These Trainings are for:
- 200 hour is for those who want to become teachers or deepen their understanding of themselves and yoga, and have at least 2 years of practice history
- 300 Hour is for those with at least 5 years of practice history or already have a 200 hour TT, and want to either become teachers or deepen their understanding of themselves and yoga.
- Those who want to fine tune and strengthen their teaching ability
- Those who want to deepen their experience of the many facets of the yoga path in a community of others
- For information, pricing and dates call Mary @ 267-252-2389 or go to www.maryflinn.com
Mahalaxmi Yoga Teacher Trainings Deepen Your Practice and explore your own personal connections to the broad range of Yoga practices.
• Mary’s time in India, Mexico, and all the other different places she ! has been, allows her class to be unique since she shares her knowledge and experience with each student. She gives you the tools to feel safe, confident, and supported in each Yoga practice. You will learn a simple, effective, and harmonious set of actions that work with your body’s optimal, natural design that can be applied to any yoga pose or style. Ariadna F
• ▪Mary’s many experiences as a teacher and student around the globe helped to shape her teacher-training into a fully engaging and enlightening program, drawing you deeper in to your practice than ever before. By the end of the very first session, I was completely confident I was going to receive a rich and informative training with a world-class educator…and I did! Randi O
• I am so appreciative to have found Mary Flinn. As a teacher myself, it is sometimes difficult to find a teacher I feel so comfortable being guided by… Mary learned from Pattabhi Jois himself, and it shows. I feel inspired and authentic in her presence. She is a treasure and I respect and value her wisdom, knowledge and gifts immensely. Tanya T
What you will Gain
• The 200 and 300 hour trainings will advance your understanding of Yoga
• Receive a certificate and become a Yoga Alliance Certified teacher • Give your passion for yoga a voice and share that with others.
• Explore the wide range of Yoga practices with seasoned experienced Yoga teachers and practitioners.
“The Sky Where We Live is no where to lose your wings, so Love, Love , Love” Rumi
The Awareness Center: Market East Plaza; 280 East Main St. Suite 109 Newark, DE 19711
- We are offering both a 200 and a 300 hourtraining for one weekend a month for 9 months.
- Both trainings run on Friday evening 6:30-8:30pm; Saturdays 12:00-8:00pm and Sundays 9:30-4:30pm
- 200 & 300 Hour: October 2018-June 2019
- Tuition: 300 Hour Early bird: $3500; One timepayment before October 1; $3700 with 4 Installments200 Hour before October 1; $2500; Installments $2700 4 payments over the course of the training.
- Call Mary for more information: 267-252-2389
- Practice teaching;receive feedback and confidence
- History and tradition of Yoga Philosophy with study of ancient and modern texts.
- Adjustments and assists and use of props for all levels of practice
- Trishdana: Posture, Breath and Gaze
- Kirtan: Devotional chanting
- A study of the Mythology of Indian gods and goddesses by way of chanting and painting
- Yoga Physiology and Anatomy
- Subtle Bodies and how they correlate with Numerology and Kundalini Yoga
- Ayurveda; Understanding the Doshas and Sub- doshas
- Sanskrit; names of postures and specialty words
- Ayurveda Foods, Herbs and Oil therapies
• Mythology, gods, goddesses and Mysore