Mahalaxmi Hatha Yoga Teacher Training:
Swynnerton Lodge in Navan Ireland begins January 7, 2019 every Monday thru Friday until February 1, 2019.
This Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is unique in that it incorporates the many facets of Yoga practice. Mary’s years of study with Master Yogis and teachers in India give this training authentic roots. The Yogic texts give methods and systems that can aid in having a steady and easy seat in life or “Sukham Sthiram Asanam” as stated in the Yoga Sutras. Beyond learning about the postures, creating intelligent sequences and exploring styles such as Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga, we will study Ayurveda, Meditation and Yoga history. You will touch on more ways to create a calm happy joyful mind and body and learn how to share these tools.
ThisTraining is for:
- 200 hour is for those who want to become teachers or deepen their understanding of themselves and yoga, and have at least 2 years of practice history
- Those who want to fine tune and strengthen their teaching ability
- Those who want to deepen their experience of the many facets of the yoga path in a community of others
- For information, pricing and dates call Mary @ 267-252-2389 or go to www.maryflinn.com
Mahalaxmi Yoga Teacher Trainings Deepen Your Practice and explore your own personal connections to the broad range of Yoga practices.
• Mary’s time in India, Mexico, and all the other different places she ! has been, allows her class to be unique since she shares her knowledge and experience with each student. She gives you the tools to feel safe, confident, and supported in each Yoga practice. You will learn a simple, effective, and harmonious set of actions that work with your body’s optimal, natural design that can be applied to any yoga pose or style. Ariadna F
• ▪Mary’s many experiences as a teacher and student around the globe helped to shape her teacher-training into a fully engaging and enlightening program, drawing you deeper in to your practice than ever before. By the end of the very first session, I was completely confident I was going to receive a rich and informative training with a world-class educator…and I did! Randi O
• I am so appreciative to have found Mary Flinn. As a teacher myself, it is sometimes difficult to find a teacher I feel so comfortable being guided by… Mary learned from Pattabhi Jois himself, and it shows. I feel inspired and authentic in her presence. She is a treasure and I respect and value her wisdom, knowledge and gifts immensely. Tanya T
What you will Gain
• This 200 hour training will advance your understanding of Yoga
• Receive a certificate and become a Yoga Alliance Certified teacher • Give your passion for yoga a voice and share that with others.
• Explore the wide range of Yoga practices with seasoned experienced Yoga teachers and practitioners.
“The Sky Where We Live is no where to lose your wings, so Love, Love , Love” Rumi
Where: Swynnerton Lodge in Navan Ireland
- A 200 hour training from January 7-February 1 2019.
- The training runs Monday thru Friday from 9:00-5:00 from January 7-February 1, 2019
- 200 Hour Tuition: before December 1 is $2500 or €2200; Installments $2700 or €2400 2 or 4 payments over the course of the training.
- Call Mary for more information: 267-252-2389 or in Ireland on Facebook see Marion @ Swynnerton Lodge Retreat Centre
- Practice teaching; receive feedback and confidence
- History and tradition of Yoga Philosophy with study of ancient and modern texts.
- Adjustments and assists and use of props for all levels of practice
- Trishdana: Posture, Breath and Gaze
- Kirtan: Devotional chanting
- A study of the Mythology of Indian gods and goddesses by way of chanting and painting
- Yoga Physiology and Anatomy
- Subtle Bodies and how they correlate with Numerology and Kundalini Yoga
- Ayurveda; Understanding the Doshas and Sub- doshas
- Sanskrit; names of postures and specialty words
- Ayurveda Foods, Herbs and Oil therapies
- Mythology, gods, goddesses and Mysore